There are some lovely patterns out there and it's a quick way to achieve amazing nail designs but I can never get them completely smooth on my nail and to last longer than a few hours. However, as more and more brands start developing and improving their nail wraps, I'm always up for giving new ones a go.
Enter Scratch, the best nail wraps I've tried so far. Before I tell you all the positives about these nail wraps, let me show you what they look like. These are the "Sublime Sapphire" ones. A beautiful blue, gold and black pattern. I would normally use wraps for accent nails but this time decided to switch it up and actually use polish (and studs) on my accent nail to break up the rich pattern a little (Nails Inc Baker Street).
What I love about these wraps:
- Extremely pliable and therefore easy to work with and adhere perfectly to the curve of the nail
- Excess wrap doesn't even need filing, you can literally rip it off at the edge after it's covered your entire nail
- Don't need to use heat of any sort so no fumbling with the hairdryer
- If you make a placement mistake, the wrap can carefully be pulled off the nail and placed back down in the correct place
- Unbelievable longevity. I still can't believe I got 5 days wear out of these nail wraps with only minor tip wear. I did use use a top coat over the wraps (as I do with all other wraps I've tried) but I was still really impressed .
Scratch nail wraps retail for $12 and this includes two sets of 8 varying sized wraps (16 wraps in total), a wooden cuticle stick and a pink nail file. Check out their website for more information and you can also follow them on Twitter (@goscratchit), Facebook, and Instagram.
*The product featured in this post was sent to me for review.